Maryland Home Owners Associations and Condo Property Management – Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, and Howard Counties
If you own property in a Maryland condominium, townhome, or newer single-family home community, your community is likely governed by a Homeowners Association, or HOA.
Many HOAs hire a professional property management company to properly and effectively handle day-to-day operations, perform ongoing maintenance duties and communicate with residents. As your property management company we are responsible for executing on all Board decisions and ensuring that all homeowners comply with community rules (CC&Rs) and board decisions.
Let us help you make sure your community is kept safe, clean, well-maintained, and has the amenities residents need and desire. Through open communication we will work hard to keep HOA residents happy.
HOA and Condo Property Management Services
- Enforcing provisions of the declaration, articles, and bylaws for the ownership and management of the development to include violations of HOA rules and communications with owners
- Contracting for insurance on behalf of the association.
- Contracting for goods or services for the common areas or for the association to include bidding of contracts, hiring and follow up
- Delegating powers to any committees, officers, or employees of the association as authorized by the governing documents.
- Formulating rules of operation for the common areas and facilities, and
- Conducting disciplinary proceedings against members of the association for rule violations.
- Financial- make sure HOA has enough reserves for long term repairs, dues are paid in a timely manner, assist in filing taxes, prepare annual budget and track spending throughout the year.
- Customized services to fit HOA needs and budget